- For Studio and Film/TV Production
- Variable Color: 2700 to 6500K
- 95/101 TM-30 Rf /TM-30 Rg Average
- 45° Reflector
- IP54 Weatherproof, 4 Dimming Curves
- Output: 61,030 Lux at 9.8′ at 5600K
- 96/97 CRI/TLCI
- Size: 19.8 x 14.56 x 8.26″, AC 100-240V
- Bluetooth, Wired or Wireless DMX Control
- 3-Speed Fan can be Turned Off
Adopting a popular, easy-to-use form factor, the Evoke 1200B LED Bi-Color Spot Light from Nanlux has an expansive variable color range from 2700 to 6500K with high CRI and TLCI ratings or 96 and 97 to leave no doubt that color will be rendered accurately down to the subtlest hue. The 1200B is dimmable from 0 to 100% in 0.1% increments and has linear, S-curve, exponent, and logarithm dimming curves to guarantee color accuracy regardless of your chosen light intensity.
This 19.8 x 14.56 x 8.26″ fixture is a powerful light. It outputs 61,030 lux at 9.8′ and Nanlux offers a generous bounty of methods to control it. The Evoke 1200B supports onboard DMX/RDM and optional wired DMX connectivity. Wireless control options are also available with the provided NANLINK controller, via LumenRadio TIVO II, CRMX, Bluetooth, or 2.4 GHz. The light’s intelligent design features a 3-speed fan for long LED life and you can turn it off when shooting in sound-sensitive environments.